Inwestpol Tumbler MAL 40
This tumbler is designed to vacuum plasticize in the process of pickling various types of meats, and, also, to vacuum the plastic deformation of various types of meat in the curing process. The device is often used in catering companies and supermarkets, and also called a “marinate machine”. A typical 40-liter pot is used as a drum for massage, and a special set of partitions inside of this pot performs a mixing function as well. These partitions are also an element of design – they prevent deformation of the drum when vacuum is used. The tumbler is equipped with a vacuum pump and a potentiometer for speed control.
- Made of stainless steel
- Regulation of the barrel speed rotation is performed by the potentiometer
- Built-in vacuumeter is used to control the vacuum
- Simplicity and affordability allow this machine to be used in gastronomy and laboratories
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with longest Warranty on the market. We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.
- Stainless steel design;
- Universality, simplicity and reliable operation;
- Longest Warranty in the industry;
- Low operation costs;
- High flexibility.