Inwestpol Tumbler MAL 50-1500
These tumblers are designed to vacuum plasticize in the process of pickling various types of meats.
MAL 50-250 models have relatively small dimensions and can be used in laboratories, catering and small meat processing companies. To facilitate the entire process of tumbling processing a small amount of tumbling product, the machine can have built-in hand injector AN-1.
MAL models 600-1500 are designed for medium and large processing plants. The devices are equipped with paddles placed diagonally along the barrel. Furthermore, the drum has an inspection window of 200mm diameter, which can be used to add additional meat or spices.
Our production tumblers MAL 600-1500 differ from other tumblers of this type which were made by others producers. A vacuum pump installed in standard version of the tumbler provides high efficiency of the proper massaging process.
- Made of stainless steel
- Mitsubishi PLC microprocessor with touch screen control panel enables:
- Setting of working time
- Setting two rotation directions
- Regulation of the barrel speed rotation
- Automatic regulation of vacuum in range of 0-99%
- Regulation of the barrel temperature (option)
- Pulse vacuum can be used as an option
- Processor can be programmed for 22 programs – recipes
- Chain drive with soft starting and self-tensor
- ModelMA 50-250MA 600-1500
- Barrel capacity, l50-250600-1500
- Max. Charge, l.30-150400-950
- Arm rotation speed, rot./min0-200-12
- Automatic vacuum regulation, %0-990-99
- Automatic process time regulation, h0-240-24
- Vacuum pump productivity, m3/h640
- Vacuum pump power, kW0.551.1
- Main drive power, kW1.12.2-3.0
- Total power, kW1.73.3-4.54040
- Voltage, V/Hzby customer's request
- ModelMAL 50-250MAL 600-1500
- Dimensions (L * B * H), mmDepends on the modelDepends on the model
- Weight, kg170-260650-1400
- Weight: Option with cooling, kg220-360900-1800
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with longest Warranty on the market. We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.
- Stainless steel design;
- Universality, simplicity and reliable operation;
- Longest Warranty in the industry;
- Low operation costs;
- High flexibility.