Vane Cell Vacuum Filler KOMPO MASTER
- reduced forcemeat damage due to shortened output way;
- various portioning speeds and pauses;
- portions counting, correction of first dose and backfill function;
- high degree of forcemeat vacuuming;
- preservation of forcemeat pattern under casing and throughout sausage cut;
- compatibility with clipping machines of any manufacturer;
- high durability of operating elements and parts due to unique design of vane
- cell feed system;
- easy access to recipes (96 entries saved in PLC);
- multipurpose applications, easy maintenance, reliability and low operating costs;
- cart for storing and washing removed parts, tools and accessories.
- European and Japanese components
- Robust and reliable design
- Longest warranty on the market
- Produce any kind of sausages
- Robust stainless steel design
- Rotor components are fully stainless steel
- Meets all hygiene requirements in food industry
- Easy clean
- Loading device FCGOptional
- Active agitator in hopper+
- Automatic sausage linkerOptional
- Forcemeat temperature, °С-4 C (minus 4 Celsius)
- Dose range adjustment, gr5 - 9999
- Filling capacity at nominal speed, kg/h6000 kg/h
- Output semi-smoked sausages mincemeat,700 gr dosage, clipped with an automatic clipper with clipping cycle 0,4 s, kg/hup to 2600 kg/h
- Output with KOMPO linking device, portions/minup to 700 portions per minute
- Hopper capacity, liters250
- Distance from floor to spindle axle, mm1055 ± 50
- Output power, kW, maximum7.5 - 15 kW
- Overall dimensions, mm, maximum: L*W*HFrom 1300*1200*2050
- Overall dimensions including loader, mm, maximum: L*W*H2000*1650*2950
- Net weight, kg950 - 1310 kg
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.
- 5 years of Warranty against manufacturing defects;
- After-warranty service plans available;
- Customer’s technicians training available.