NSH 150 Scale ice maker
FEATURES AND APPLICATION RANGE
Ice temperature: approx. minus 8 °C
Thickness of scales: approx. 2 mm
Features: complete machine with evaporator and refrigeration unit
Application: scale ice (flake ice, chip ice) maker with a daily performance of Approx. 130 kg scale ice in 24 hours
- complete machine with integrated, air-cooled refrigeration aggregate
- NOCK NSH principle with a stationary freezing disc (evaporator disc)
- NEW: refrigerant R449A
- automatic deactivation when stock container is full
- stainless steel casing with convenient front lid and lateral handles
Stock container for ice NEV 100, capacity approx. 100 kg scale ice, stainless steel, insulated, big lid for taking out of ice, tightly welded bottom with ¾“external thread output connection
- ModelNSH 150
- ice outputapprox. 130 kg scale ice / 24 hours (at + 20°C ambient temperature and +15°C water temperature)
- permissible ambient temperaturebeetween +5°C and +25°C
- without stock container for ice, mm: W x H x D530 x 800 x 560
- with stock container for ice NEV 100, mm: W x H x D530 x 1800 x 1000
- weight without stock container for ice, kg90
- weight with stock container for ice NEV 100, kg160
- water connection¾“ external thread
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.