Inwestpol Mixer PWZ 260-520
This machine is designed for mixing special types of forcemeat, such as that used in kebabs and donairs, which require specific consistency and structure. Mixing is done by two shafts in the shape of two letters “Z” rotating in the opposite directions. The lid is lifted manually, and unloading is done by tilting the bowl. By request, the machine can be produced with a vacuum feature and the lid will be lifted hydraulically.
- Made of stainless acid-proof steel
- Mixing arms in a shape of “Z” letter, rotating in opposite directions
- Smooth speed regulation (0-35 rot./min)
- Mitsubishi touch-screen control panel
- Unloading is provided by barrel tilt and mixing arm work
- The machine is applied for special types of forcemeat such as kebabs and donairs
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with longest Warranty on the market. We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.
- Stainless steel design;
- Universality, simplicity and reliable operation;
- Longest Warranty in the industry;
- Low operation costs;
- High flexibility.