SKINEX QS 888 FISH SKINNER
FEATURES AND APPLICATION RANGE
cutting width: 2 x 200 mm
- more than 200 fillets/min, depending on the size of the fillets
- replacement model of the successful Skinex SB 495/T TWIN with even easier operation
- perfect substitute of old BAADER 51, with additional advantage of more skinning methods
3 methods of skinning:
- deep skinning with sharp blade
- thin skinning (shallow skinning) with sharp blade
- pulling-off the skin with blunt blade (silver skinning)
- perfect for skinning tilapia, pangasius (basa), catfish, redfish, cod and other fish species
- silver skinning of salmon (single-lane)
- discharge conveyor for removed skin
- longer infeed conveyor
- transport roller with coarse or fine toothing
- NEW: Cleaning trolley for storage and cleaning of dismountable parts like: conveyors, belts, pressure roller and blade holder
- divided pressure roller (spring suspended) for double lane feeding
- transport roller (AISI 316L) without peripheral grooves, with dynamic cleaning roller made of stainless steel (S technology)
- water cleaning unit for steady continuous operation
- blade gap infinitely adjustable
- spring suspended blade holder for perfect skinning results
- special pressure rollers made of polyamide for gentle processing, easy handling and long durability
- infeed conveyor and discharge conveyor; can be taken out of the machine within seconds without any tools
- Trapeze-shaped casing with bigger wheel base for maximum stability when transporting the machine over uneven surfaces
- NOCK POWER PLATES® for a machine construction which is easy to clean, for outstanding robustness and service friendliness
- NOCK EASY-FLOW® safety cover
- lockable castors
- stainless steel
- stainless steel bearings
- ModelSkinex QS 888
- cutting width, mm2 x 200
- cutting speed, m/min29
- maximum throughput height, mm40
- apply length on infeed conveyor, mm540
- blade gap, mm0 - 2
- motor performance, kW1.1
- overall dimension W x H x D, mm810 x 1190 x 1820
- infeed conveyor, mm850 x 425
- discharge conveyor, mm850 x 425
- discharge conveyor for removed skin, mm650 x 425
- weight, kg240
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.