FEATURES AND APPLICATION RANGE
cutting width: 430 mm
conveyor speed: 24m/min
- open top fish skinning machine (table model) with S technology
- 3 methods of skinning:
- thin skinning (shallow skinning) with sharp blade
- pulling-off the skin with blunt blade (silver skinning)
- restircted: deep skinning with sharp blade
- special application for low-loss skinning of fish with thin skin, e.g. tilapia, pangasius (basa), trout, cod, catfish, squid etc.
- NEW: NOCK IMMEDIATE CUT OUT® (ICO) safety system
- transport roller with coarse or fine toothing
- underframe with castors
- transport roller (AISI 316L) without peripheral grooves, with dynamic cleaning roller made of stainless steel (S technology)
- water cleaning unit for steady continuous operation
- blade gap infinitely adjustable
- foot switch
- carry handles
- stainless steel
- ModelSKINEX S 420 FISH SKINNER
- cutting width, mm430
- cutting speed, m/min24
- blade gap, mm0 - 0.5
- motor performance, kW0.75
- overall dimension without underframe W x H x D, mm700 x 420 x 500
- overall dimension with underframe W x H x D, mm700 x 950 x 600
- weight without underframe, kg80
- weight with underframe, kg90
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.