SKINEX SB 496 FISH SKINNER
FEATURES AND APPLICATION RANGE
cutting width: 430 mm
cutting speed: 24 m/min
- 3 methods of skinning:
- deep skinning with sharp blade
- thin skinning (shallow skinning) with sharp blade
- pulling-off the skin with blunt blade (silver skinning)
- conveyorized fish skinner with S technology and special application for low-loss skinning of fish with thin skin, e.g. tilapia, pangasius (basa), trout, cod, catfish, squid etc.
- discharge conveyor for removed skin
- transport roller with coarse toothing
- foot switch and infeed table for “manual” operation with open top machine
- turn around device for the automatic skinning of both sides of flat fish with 2 machines
- NEW: Cleaning trolley for storage and cleaning of dismountable parts like: conveyors, belts, pressure roller and blade holder
- transport roller (AISI 316L) without peripheral grooves, with dynamic cleaning roller made of stainless steel (S technology)
- water cleaning unit for steady continuous operation
- blade gap infinitely adjustable
- spring suspended blade holder for perfect skinning results
- depending on the product, pressure roller spring suspended and with airfilled balloon or with special hard pressure roller for fish with adjustable balance weights
- infeed conveyor and discharge conveyor; can be taken out of the machine within seconds without any tools
- NOCK POWER PLATES® for a machine construction which is easy to clean, for outstanding robustness and service friendliness
- NOCK EASY-FLOW® safety cover
- lockable castors
- stainless steel
- stainless steel bearings
- ModelSkinex SB 496
- cutting width, mm430
- cutting speed, m/min24
- maximum throughput height, mm70
- apply length on infeed conveyor, mm400
- blade gap, mm0 - 4
- motor performance, kW0.75
- overall dimension W x H x D, mm800 x 1190 x 1860
- infeed conveyor, mm850 x 425
- discharge conveyor, mm850 x 425
- weight, kg240
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.