SKINEX SBW 496 WHITE FISH SKINNER
FEATURES AND APPLICATION RANGE
cutting width: 430 mm
conveyor speed: 28 m/min
2 methods of skinning:
- skinning with sharp blade (stepless from thin to deep; with activated NOCK ACTIVE SKIN GRIPPER® ASG)
- pulling off the skin with a blunt blade (silver skinning)
- conveyorized fish skinner with new, flexible NOCK MULTI DISC® upper pressure conveyor and special blade holder technology NOCK ACTIVE SKIN GRIPPER® ASG for particular gentle skinning of white fish, e.g. cod, pollack, haddock, wolffish, perch, etc. Prevents the V-shaped splitting of the tail.
- discharge conveyor for removed skin
- NEW: Cleaning trolley for storage and cleaning of dismountable parts like: conveyors, belts, pressure roller and blade holder
- new, flexible NOCK MULTI-DISC® upper pressure conveyor with pneumatic release for particularly gentle and reliable skinning of white fish; without damage to the inner surface of the fillet
- special blade holder technology NOCK ACTIVE SKIN GRIPPER® ASG when skinning with a sharp blade
- transport roller (AISI 316L) without peripheral grooves, with dynamic cleaning roller made of stainless steel (S technology)
- integrated water cleaning unit for constant continuous operation with low water consumption
- blade gap infinitely adjustable
- spring suspended blade holder for perfect skinning results
- infeed conveyor and discharge conveyor; can be taken out of the machine within seconds without any tools
- passage without skinning possible (conversion with few handles)
- NOCK POWER PLATES® for a machine construction which is easy to clean, for outstanding robustness and service friendliness
- NOCK EASY-FLOW® safety cover
- lockable castors
- stainless steel
- stainless steel bearings
- ModelSkinex SBW 496 WHITE FISH
- cutting width, mm430
- cutting speed, m/min28
- maximum throughput height, mm70
- apply length on infeed conveyor, mm400
- blade gap, mm0 - 3
- motor performance, kW1.1
- overall dimension W x H x D, mm720 x 1220 x 1820
- infeed conveyor, mm850 x 425
- discharge conveyor, mm850 x 425
- weight, kg260
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.