SUPRAFORM Thermoforming films
The SUPRAFORM Thermoforming films are intended for vacuum secondary packaging of various food products such as:
• Meat and sausage products (meat, sausages, smoked products)
• Hard and curd cheeses
• Fish and seafood
• Bakery products (bread, buns)
in order to prolong the shelf life.
• Very good thermoforming properties
• Very good sealability
• Oxygen and watervapour barrier
• Very good barrier to gases (EVOH)
• High transparency and gloss
• Efficient packing
• Very good processing parameters
PRODUCT MARKED WITH A GREEN LEAF ARE THE RESULT OF IMPLEMENTING THE 5-POINT ECOSTRATEGY WHICH STRIVES TO REACH CIRCULAR ECONOMY.
- custom colors
- THIKNESS RANGE (µm)80; 100; 130; 150
- SIZE RANGE (mm)150-1500
- OTHERPE seal, high barrier, for PET/PE trays and laminated paper
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.