Lurea TEC300 CENTRIFUGE drying machine
The Lurea Centrifuge module is designed for drying multi-turn process containers used in the food industry. The Lurea Centrifuge module can be supplied either in combination with the Lurea TEC 300 washing machine or as a separate module. The Lurea Centrifuge module allows you to achieve highly efficient drying results in combination with low power consumption compared to traditional air modules. As standard, the module is designed for drying plastic boxes, dimensions 600×400×50…300 (LxWxH.) For drying containers of other sizes, it is possible to manufacture according to individual parameters.
With the help of a conveyor system, the container enters the Lurea Centrifuge module, where it rotates for several seconds.
This is how the box is dried. The residual moisture content of the container is from 2 to 5 grams, depending on the design of the container. The module capacity is up to 600 pcs/hour.
For Plastic boxes and plastic universal containers.
- adjustment for different container sizes
- Highly efficient removal of water from the surface of the container at the level of blowing + heat drying
- Low power consumption compared to blowing and heat drying
- The room around the machine does not heat up as during heat drying
- No heat emissions to the operator in the face when unloading containers, as during heat drying
- It is not necessary to withstand the container after heat drying to evaporate moisture
- Low operating noise compared to the Lurea AIR module
- Material of manufacture — AISI 304 stainless steel
- adjusting the speed of the conveyor
- Adjustable supports
- ModelLUREA TEB/TSB 60/80/100
- Capacity, pcs/hourup to 600
- drying plastic boxes dimensions (LxWxH), mm600х400х50...300
- Type of container movertoothed belt
- Power supplyby customer's request
- Water outputDN 50
- Conveyor drive power, kW0.55
- Box rotation drive power, kW7.5
- Power, kW, CENTRIFUGE10
- Overall dimensions: Length*Width*Height, mm3600х1300х2100
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.
- Longest Warranty
- Preventive maintenance plans
- Spare parts kits
- Urgent service available