Traditional collagen casings FG, FC
These products are used in production of small, medium and big sausage and other processed meat products smoked and scalded, like:
- are used in the production of small, medium and large sausages,
- are used in the production of smoked, scalded and scalded-smoked sausages.
- High barrier to gases
- Very low permeability of water vapour
- High mechanical strength
- High thermal resistance
- Constant thermoshrinkability
- Variety of calibres and colours
- FG – traditional casings,
- FC – traditional casings, which are more resistant to overfilling and temperature influence
- ø22 – ø 120 mm – type FG
- ø80 – ø120 mm – type FC
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.