Traysealer SC 200 TA
Fully automatic traysealing vacuum packaging machine is made of stainless steel, according to high hygienic requirements, that ensures high purity and easy access to any required components or parts.
Machine is intended for pre manufactured packages and sealing film rolls.
• Solid stainless-steel frame, for safe transportation and for strengthening of systems and mechanisms;
• Durable tray transport chain guides casing;
• Corrosion-resistant tray transport chain;
• All SCANDIVAC machines are equipped with servo drive system for tray transport chain;
• Independent lifting mechanism with pneumatic drive. Made from stainless steel and its moving elements are connected with bearings;
• Easy access to any system or mechanism, with easy open side guards.
Electrical components from company “Schneider Electric” / “Festo”;
Micro controller «Schneider Electric» or „Festo“:
• Information input and control using interface operator with liquid crystal touch screen (TFT, Touch Screen); Operating language – English;
• Test possibilities: it is possible to control separate parts of the machine by entering password;
• Testing of the switching elements state: interface shows position of the dog (ON–OFF);
• Work cycle review: during the working cycle the interface gives information about actuation of mechanisms and valves;
• Regulation of temperature through interface;
• Regulation of vacuum depth and gas amount through interface.
• Safety system with safety slides in loading area and around cutting tools;
• Removable safety guards for die (perforated stainless steel);
• Magnetic switches stop the movement of the machine if the safety guards are lifted or moved;
• Falling fingers which form an access curtain are free to pivot allowing packs to pass through. But mechanically blocks access to moving machine parts if the operator tries to reach through from the other direction;
• Moving safety shield (from loading area side)
• EXTRA STOP button.
Pneumatic and vacuum system
• SMC vacuum valves;
• SMC pneumatical components;
• Cylinder for form lifting;
• Assembly of machine control valves;
• Safety valve for air pressure connection;
• Filter for compressed air;
• Valve system for sealing stations;
• Sealing valve with pressure regulator.
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.