BOX WASHING MACHINE LUREA TSC/TEC 1200/2000 DUOS
- LUREA TSC/TEC 1200: 1000-1300 pcs/hour;
- LUREA TSC/TEC 2000: 1300-2000 pcs/hour;
- The standard version consists of a washing section and a rinsing section.
- pre–wash module for the treatment of heavily conteminated surfaces;
- AIR blowing module for removing excess water/drying after rinsing.
ADVANTAGES OF THE LUREA TSC/TEC 1200/2000 DUOS WASHING MACHINE:
- the horizontal arrangement of the tunnel and adjustable guides ensure the universal use of the machine for washing various types of production and transport containers;
- digital intuitive automatic control of washing programs;
- to prevent water splashing, double removable shutters are provided at the inlet and outlet;
- for the convenience of loading and unloading containers, the loaded and unloaded trays have been increased;
- hermetically installed maintenance windows do not allow a drop of moisture to pass through.
- plastic boxes (calibrated, warehouse, for freezing, universal)
- plastic universal containers (automotive standard)
- euro containers
- bottles finpack
- meat boxes (meat, sausage, fish, poultry, for freezing)
- boxes for dairy products
- bread, confectionery boxes
- yeast boxes
- boxes for bottles
- boxes for vegetables
- boxes for flowers, seedlings.
- Active exhaust system. Designed for forced removal of steam formed during the washing process.
- Drum filter. Ensures the removal of contaminants in automatic mode. Timely cleaning of the filter helps to extend the life of the machine.
- A flip device for returning containers to the loading zone. Provides convenient maintenance of the machine by one person and saves labor resources.
- Mobile execution. For free movement, the machine is mounted on wheel supports with a lock. The material of the wheels is high—strength polyamide.
- Additional heating. (+12 kW) Provides acceleration of the water preparation process, due to the configuration of an additional heating element for the fastest heating.
- Additional pump and injectors. Increases the intensity of washing.
- Door opening sensor. Turns off the pump and drive when the door is opened while the machine is running.
- Wired, wireless conveyors and roller shutters. Management of the supply of containers to the loading area directly from production and the removal of clean containers to the storage location.
- Programmable touch screen display
- Powerful water pump
- Adjustable water consumption
- Adjustable water temperature
- Adjustable high and low pressure nozzles
- Adjustable conveyor speed
- Automatic washing soap dosing pump
- Custom made machines available
- guides depending on the type of containers;
- directions and locations of nozzles;
- conveyor speeds;
- concentrations and temperatures of the cleaning solution.
- ModelLUREA TSC/TEC 1200/2000
- Washing tunnel size, width x length2 tunnels 400 x 70..390mm
- Lurea PREWASH (optional)2450x1350x1850 mm
- Lurea AIR 2 fans (optional)2050x1350x1850 mm
- Lurea AIR 4 fans (optional)2850x1350x1850mm
- Lurea 6 AIR fans (optional)2850x1350x1850mm
- Power consumption, kWTE (electr.) - 54 kW, TS (steam) - 18 kW
- Output per hour1300-2000 boxes
- Power supplyby customer's request
- Water input2 x G3/4; 0,3 Mpa
- Water output2 x DN50
- Reservoir, liters300 + 500 liters
- Water pump power, kW5,5 + 11 kW
- Heating elements (3 pieces)12 kW (each)
- Overall dimensions: Length*Width*Height, mm5950x2000x1950
- Net weight, kg---
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.
- Longest Warranty
- Preventive maintenance plans
- Spare parts kits
- Urgent service available