VLIESEX V 4744 TURBO MEMBRANE SKINNER
FEATURES AND APPLICATION RANGE
cutting width: 430 mm
cutting speed: 44 m/min
- high performance membrane skinner for industrial plants with intensive use and highest demands on performance and yield
- very high cutting speed
- to remove the membrane from pork, beef, veal, lamb, turkey, game, poultry
- NOCK IMMEDIATE CUT-OUT® (ICO) safety system
- blade holder with quick change system
- brake motor
- high precision transport roller without grooves and spring suspended heavy duty blade holder for extremely low loss of expensive meat
- dynamic (counter rotating) stainless steel cleaning roller and the NOCK Air Jet compressed air cleaning system keep the transport roller constantly clean during operation. Thereby reliable gripping, quick and easy processing and an excellent operational hygiene are guaranteed.
- blade holder with captive screws
- blade holder remains in the machine during cleaning
- without lateral adjusting levers
- Trapeze-shaped casing (for maximum stability)
- adjustable pressure reducer
- boxes can be placed under the machine from the front or back
- ergonomic favourable safety foot switch bar, adjustable in height
- 15 mm thick NOCK POWER PLATES® installed in the machine casing provide constant precision and service friendliness
- safety switch for processing table
- lockable castors
- hygienic stainless steel construction with large, smooth surfaces for easy cleaning
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.