VLIESEX V 560N MEMBRANE SKINNER
FEATURES AND APPLICATION RANGE
cutting width: 500 mm
cutting speed: 37 m/min
- particularly good value membrane skinning machine with high operational speed and very high yield
- industry suited construction
- to remove the membrane from pork, beef, veal, lamb, turkey, game, poultry
- NOCK IMMEDIATE CUT-OUT® (ICO) safety system
- blade holder with quick change system
- transport roller with different toothing (1/3 coarse for tendon removing; 2/3 fine for membrane removing)
- brake motor
- high precision transport roller without grooves and spring suspended blade holder for very low loss of expensive meat
- dynamic (counter rotating) stainless steel cleaning roller and the NOCK Air Jet compressed air cleaning system keep the transport roller constantly clean during processing. Thereby reliable gripping, quick and easy operation and an excellent operational hygiene are guaranteed.
- blade holder with captive screws
- fine adjustment of the blade holder to skin products with thick membrane (e.g. beef)
- adjustable pressure reducer
- boxes can be placed under the machine from the front or back
- ergonomic favourable safety foot switch bar, adjustable in height
- 15 mm thick NOCK POWER PLATES® installed in the machine casing provide constant precision and service friendliness
- safety switch for processing table
- lockable castors
- stainless steel
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.