Shrink Tank Small W8-D And Large W8-E
Shrink tanks are used as an integral or separate element of the product shrink wrap packaging line applied after previous vacuum packaging. Packaged products involve all kinds of raw or heat-treated meat, cheeses and other products, depending on the needs of the user.
Tanks W8D- small and W8E-large differ from each other in terms of dimensions and efficiency.
- Quick packaging thanks to the capacity of 3 t/h- using the small one, 4,5 t/h using the large shrink tank
- Prolonged product’s life
- Aesthetic, neat package
- Product is ready for effective labelling after the previous drying
- Reduced storage volume
The structure of the shrink tank and the water tank is made of stainless steel. Moving table is also made of stainless steel and plastic. The table moves vertically in order to immerse the product in water at a suitable temperature. Afterwards, the shrink film wraps the product, thereby preparing for the next stages of the packaging line. The machine’s table operates in manual mode and automatic mode.
The shrink tank is equipped with a microprocessor controller that controls the correctness of temperature, time and water level and allows you to set the operating parameters of the shrink tank depending on individual needs. Built-in table rollers facilitate the loading and unloading of products. The device is protected against power failure by means of a circuit breaker.
- ModelW-8D Shrink TankW-8E Shrink Tank
- Number of packing tanks, t/h34.5
- Capacity, dm3~90~125
- Voltage, V3x4003x400
- Current power, A14.814.8
- Power of Heater, kW9.514.4
- Power of drive, kW0.370.37
- Level of ProtectionIP54IP54
- Overall dimensions, mm, maximum: Length*Width*Height1488*690*6181623*890*670
- Net weight, kg120 kg160 kg
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with longest Warranty on the market.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture meat products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.