Shrink Tank Small W8-D And Large W8-E
The structure of the shrink tank and the water tank made of stainless steel. Moving table also made of stainless steel and plastic. The table moves vertically in order to immerse the product in water at a suitable temperature. Afterwards, the shrink film wraps the product, thereby preparing for the next stages of the packaging line. The machine’s table operates in manual mode and automatic mode.
The shrink tank equipped with a microprocessor controller that controls the correctness of temperature, time, and water level and allows you to set the operating parameters of the shrink tank depending on individual needs. Built-in table rollers facilitate the loading and unloading of products. The device protected against power failure by means of a circuit breaker.
- Quick packaging thanks to the capacity of 3 t/h- using the small one, 4,5 t/h using the large shrink tank
- Prolonged product’s life
- Aesthetic, neat package
- Product is ready for effective labelling after the previous drying
- Reduced storage volume
- ModelW-8D Shrink TankW-8E Shrink Tank
- Number of packing tanks, t/h34.5
- Capacity, dm3~90~125
- Voltage, V3x4003x400
- Current power, A14.814.8
- Power of Heater, kW9.514.4
- Power of drive, kW0.370.37
- Level of ProtectionIP54IP54
- Overall dimensions, mm, maximum: Length*Width*Height1488*690*6181623*890*670
- Net weight, kg120 kg160 kg
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.