BOX WASHING MACHINE MMY 1200
The washing machine works at temperatures up to 70°C, significantly enhancing the quality of cleaning containers. The water is heated, and its level is automatically maintained in the pre-washing tank. It continually recirculates, passing through the drum filter.
Within the washing module, containers are cleaned using a solution heated to a maximum temperature of 70°C. The preparation of the solution (heating and addition of cleaning agents) occurs within the machine’s tank. The temperature and concentration of the solution are automatically sustained throughout the washing process. Electric heating elements facilitate the heating process. The solution is applied to the container’s surface via a system of high-pressure nozzles connected through collectors.
The design features of the machine include:
- Versatility adaptable to various container dimensions.
- Manufactured using stainless steel AISI 304.
- Conveyor speed adjustment capability (additional function).
- Automatic maintenance of the cleaning solution level in the tank.
- Filtration system for the cleaning solution, allowing reuse.
- Automatic maintenance of the cleaning solution’s temperature.
- Digital temperature control for precise adjustments of the cleaning solution.
- Automatic maintenance of the cleaning solution concentration (additional function).
- Water recirculation system.
- plastic boxes (calibrated, warehouse, for freezing, universal)
- plastic universal containers (automotive standard)
- euro containers
- bottles finpack
- meat boxes (meat, sausage, fish, poultry, for freezing)
- boxes for dairy products
- bread, confectionery boxes
- yeast boxes
- boxes for bottles
- boxes for vegetables
- boxes for flowers, seedlings.
- ModelMMY 1200
- Capacity, boxes/hour1200
- Washing tunnel size, (W x H) mm760 x 610
- Container size, mmlength: 600-800width: 400-600height: 120-300
- Power consumption, kW132
- Power supplyby customer's request
- Water inputG1
- Water outputDN50
- Reservoir, liters500 + 500 liters
- Water pump power (pre-washing), kW7.5 kW
- Water pump power (washing), kW15 kW
- Conveyour power, kW1.1 kW
- Heating elements (pre-washing), kW48 kW
- Heating elements (washing), kW36 kW
- Flow heating elements power, kW24 kW
- Overall dimensions: Length*Width*Height, mm6850x2300x1950
- Net weight, kg---
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.
- Longest Warranty
- Preventive maintenance plans
- Spare parts kits
- Urgent service available