Boxes Tunnel Washer MMY 900
The Tunnel-type box washing machine MMY 900 is a versatile industrial washer designed to clean industrial boxes of E1, E2, and E3 types. It can also be adapted to wash bread trays, plastic trays, or boxes for transporting live birds. Containers to be washed are conveyed through the tunnel via a conveyor system, which comprises two distinct zones: a washing zone and a rinsing zone.
Within the high-pressure washing zone, warm water is supplied under high pressure through nozzles, having been preheated to the desired temperature. Post-cleaning, the water flows through a filter screen back into the container and is then pumped back into the washing area after the container has been washed.
This washing machine operates on the principle of water recovery, significantly reducing water consumption for washing a single box. This method ensures efficient use of water by recycling it for further cleaning processes.
The design features of the machine include:
- Versatility adaptable to various container dimensions.
- Manufactured using stainless steel AISI 304.
- Conveyor speed adjustment capability (additional function).
- Automatic maintenance of the cleaning solution level in the tank.
- Filtration system for the cleaning solution, allowing reuse.
- Automatic maintenance of the cleaning solution’s temperature.
- Digital temperature control for precise adjustments of the cleaning solution.
- Automatic maintenance of the cleaning solution concentration (additional function).
- Water recirculation system.
- Programmable touch screen display
- One operator boxes return system (optional)
- Movable washing machine on wheels (optional)
- Rotational filter (optional)
- Powerful water pump
- Adjustable water consumption
- Adjustable water temperature
- Adjustable high and low pressure nozzles
- Adjustable conveyor speed
- Automatic washing soap dosing pump
- Custom made machines available
- ModelMMY 900
- Containers sizeLength: 600-800Width: 400-600Height: 120-300
- Power consumption, kW111
- Output per hour900 boxes
- Power supplyby customer's request
- Water inputG 1
- Water outputDN 50
- Reservoir, liters400 liters + 400 liters
- Pre-washing module circulation pump power, kW7.5
- Main sink circulation pump power, kW15
- Overall dimensions: Length*Width*Height, mm5850 x 2300 x 1950
- Net weight, kg---
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.
- Longest Warranty
- Preventive maintenance plans
- Spare parts kits
- Urgent service available