Electric boiler cooker industrial VC-1000 model
The electric cooking boiler is designed for boiling water and preparing broths for heat treatment of meat, sausages, smoked meats, and other products from meat, poultry, fish, seafood, and vegetables at food industry enterprises.
An industrial digester boiler consists of a frame on which a heat-insulated cooking vessel with an oil heating cover is installed. The heating cover is filled with Transterm 300 mineral oil (coolant). There is a perforated tilting unloading basket, the capacity of which depends on the size of the boiler inside the digester.
Raising and lowering the boiler lid is carried out by a pneumatic cylinder upon the command from the operator’s console. A silicone seal is installed around the lid perimeter, which ensures a tight closure of the digester lid. The unloading basket is raised and lowered using a system of paired pneumatic cylinders.
The electric cooking boiler is designed for operation inside industrial premises at temperatures from +10ºС to +40ºС.
- Material – food-grade stainless, acid-resistant steel;
- Boiler capacity – 1000 l;
- The capacity of the unloading bucket – 900 l;
- External dimensions of the boiler (LxWxH) – 2460×1550×1450 mm;
- The internal dimensions of the bowl – 1400×1000×725 mm;
- The internal dimensions of the bucket – 1350×960/1350×650 mm;
- The bucket is lifted using Сamozzi pneumatics;
- The maximum weight for unloading up to 700 kg;
- Power supply – buy customer request;
- Power – 52 kW (8×6.5 kW)
- Water heating time from 20 to 100 ºС – ~2 hours
- All-stainless steel
- Perfect insulation
- Perfect sealing of the cooking kettle
- Mechanic or pneumatic opening of the cover
- Temperature control of the medium
- Different volumes of kettles
- Different heating sources
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.
- Longest Warranty
- Preventive maintenance plans
- Spare parts kits
- Urgent service available