AMIFLEX Express (Available in Canada only)
AMIFLEX EXPRESS is a glossy multilayer casing made of polyamide, polyolefin, and an adhesive (modified polyethylene) permitted for use in the food industry by the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation. The quality of the raw materials used to manufacture the casing confirmed by international quality certificates.
The AMIFLEX EXPRESS casing can be used for production, transportation, storage, and sale of:
- cooked sausage and ham products;
- blood and liver sausages, and spreads;
- souse, aspic, and jellied products;
- animal cooking fats;
- frozen products (minced sausage and meat);
- other food products.
AMIFLEX EXPRESS can be used for single- or double-sided marking in a single color, multicolor, or CMYK printing with the use of UV-hardened inks or volatile solvents-based inks. Printing made by the flexographic method; the inks are resistant to boiling, fats, and mechanical damage.
Available in Canada only.
- The mechanical strength of the AMIFLEX Express casing makes it possible to mold ball-shaped chubs with the use of high-capacity automatic and semi-automatic clippers at high production rates.
- Low permeability to oxygen and water vapor ensured by a precisely selected combination of polymers and provides for the following advantages of the AMIFLEX Express casing:
- zero losses during the thermal processing and storage of meat and sausage products;
- microbiological stability of the products during storage;
- retardation of the oxidation processes that cause rancidification of fats and changes in the natural color of the meat product;
- excellent selling appearance (no “wrinkles”) of the finished products throughout the shelf life.
- Physiological safety the AMIFLEX Express casing is impervious to microbiological degradation because the materials used for their production are inert to the action of bacteria and mold fungi. This facilitates storage of the casing and improves the hygienic characteristics of both the casing itself, and of the sausage production.
- Casings typeAMIFLEX Express
- Printing1-sided or 2-sided; full color. Printing with solvent inks and UV-printing are options.
- Forms of supplyIn rolls
- Forms of supplyIn shirred sticks
- Casing typeAMIFLEX Express
- Casing caliber, mm32 – 100
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.