The automatic Angular grinder WR-160K with loading pillar is designed for grinding both fresh, frozen and boiled meat. Hoper size of 370 liters, diameter of throat 160 mm, product pushing motor power 2,2 kW and cutting motor power 21/30 kW gives a volume of 6000 kg/h of ground meat. The grinder made of stainless acid-resistant steel which certified for work with food products and easy to clean. It comes with different sizes of plates. Grinder WR-160K can be equipped with additional options such as a column loader.
Main construction features:
– electric motors equipped with an overload protection system
– feeding worm equipped with automatic pushing system
– available peripheral device for cartilages and membranes separation
– safety system including: throat protective cover, hopper top flap, platform for handling
– microprocessor controller responsible for control of all parameters during operation
– integrated loading pillar RW-200 with gearbox
– two-speeds of cutting-system motor
– smooth speed control of the feeding worm.
- Diameter of throat, mm160
- Volume, kg/h6000
- Motor power (Pushing), kW2,2
- Motor power (Cutting), kW21/30
- Hopper capacity, l370
- Voltage, V/Hz400/50
- A set of culvert discs with diameter3,5,8,10,14,20
- Additional optionColumn loader
- Dimensions (L * B * H), mm1420* 1600* 1770
- Weight, kg1600
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.
- Stainless steel design;
- Universality, simplicity and reliable operation;
- Longest Warranty in the industry;
- Low operation costs;
- High flexibility.